Saturday 12 January 2013

Stuff For Babies



Hi, it's been more than a while since I last posted anything.

I have been baking though not as much as I would had love to. The frozen shoulder on the left got better and the next thing I knew was that the right side got frozen too!!! 

I still managed to do a little baking everything now and then, but I miss my  baking marathons.

One of my resolutions this year, is to write more regularly. and to do that, I'll have to bake more!!

Jean, my daughter-in-law  gave birth to a pair of baby girls towards the end of 2012. I've always loved doing girly things and now with two grand-daughters, I don't need an excuse to decorate my cakes with sweet colours and pretty stuff.

Working with fondant is a very fun and addictive.


I use them to make some cutesy things which I am sure my grand-daughters would love. Pity that they are too young to tell me how much they like the stuffed bunny and Mr Bean's bear!








No comments:

Post a Comment