Thursday 1 September 2011

Weng Kong the Groom-to-be

So cute!!!

Who is this??  He is soooo...... super-cute!!!

Well, he is Weng Kong, the groom-to-be.

Before I started on the figurines for the cake, I did a little detective work with a lot of help from my god-daughter, Wei Yi.  She was good. Now I know to a certain extent what the bride likes and does not like.

I found out  that he'll be wearing a white suit for the wedding.

OMG!!!  I don't  know about you, but I think  Ting-Ting and all the females (irrespective of age or  marital status) will be swooning.  Must remember to tell the non-females to bring lots of smelling-salt along: --- to revive their  female companions lah...

Ha...ha.... White suits him so well, don't you agree?

Have to go again. There are still some details I have to add when this is dry. I will post another photo later.


1 comment:

  1. Dear aunty sharron,
    What a surprise gift prior to our wedding.
    Tqvm for spending your precious time to come out such a cute firgurine.
    We love it so much :)

    Regards,
    Wk n ting2

    ReplyDelete