Wednesday 10 August 2011

HELLO EVERYBODEH! :)))

So I have been giving quite a bit of thought as to how I'm supposed to kick start this blog... 'cause I just can't seem to find the right words to tell you just how goooooood my god-mother's deserts taste, and how mouthwatering it makes me, just thinking about it!

Oh dang, now I've gotten myself hungry. *Craves!* :DDD

But seriously! From chocolate eclairs to crème brûlée; from lemon meringue pie to strawberry tartlets; this lady here never fails to get me fattened up each time I visit. Together with her strive for perfection and her gusto for baking, she'd whip up the crème de la crème of treats for you and your tummy, any time of day!


Fancy a rich chocolate cake topped with fresh strawberries dipped in premium dark chocolate? She's got it for you, coming right up!

Not hungry yet? Well, here're some pictures to whet up your appetite. If that doesn't work, I don't know what can! ;)








 
Okay. End of tour! Hehe. 

If you're interested in ordering her premium quality home-made cakes, you can visit facebook.com/sugarymoments for more info! 

If not, stay tuned for more updates and various insights into the mind of one creative and passionate masterchef of Malaysia, Sharron Woo, personally at MOREsugarymoments.blogspot.com





<3 her god-daughter

PS. Yes, she's MY god-ma. Be very envious. Teehee~


No comments:

Post a Comment